Our Food Is Famous!
From biscuits and gravy to roast beef and mashed potatoes, Rock Springs offers a variety of meals for all guests that will keep you coming back. Ask any of our campers about our chicken strips!
Just as the 4-H youth development program’s mission is to empower youth with skills to lead for a lifetime, meals served at camp promote the practice of using table manners, such as please, thank you, and other courtesies, as well as patience! We also encourage healthy living by creating an opportunity for kids to choose which foods to eat and the amount which works for their bodies.
Sample Menu Items
Breakfasts (served with Juice/Milk/Water)
- Buttermilk Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, Sausage, Fresh Fruit
- Cinnamon Roll, Fried Eggs, Bacon, Fruit Salad
- Biscuit & Gravy, Scrambled Eggs, Sausage, Fresh Fruit
Lunch (served with Water/Tea)
- Baked Chicken Leg, Rice, Carrots, Fresh Fruit, Brownie
- Build Your Own Ground Beef Tacos, Fresh Fruit, Vanilla Pudding
- Build Your Own Hot Dog, Chips, Potato Salad, Cookie, Lemonade
Dinner (served with Water/Tea)
- Build Your Own Burger, Chips, Potato Salad, Cookie, Lemonade
- Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza, Caesar Salad, Breadstick, Fresh Fruit, Italian Ice Cup
- Chicken Tenders, Mac & Cheese, Roasted Broccoli, Ice Cream Sandwich
Catered To Your Needs
Our goal is to provide delicious and nutritious meals for every guest. We understand that many of our guests have specific dietary needs and we strive to plan our menus accordingly. Providing specialty diets due to food allergies, medical needs or religious restrictions are a top priority for our food service team; we want all of our guests to enjoy their meals at Rock Springs. We’re also happy to accommodate some of the more common lifestyle dietary choices which are also included on our “Special Dietary Request” form*.